Adblada

Sunday 9 April 2017

MISSING AFTER A HOUSE PARTY WITH HER FRIEND !

According to one of her friend, "Miss Odeleye Remilekun has been missing since last week Friday, she was last seen when leaving her hostel in Gbagada to a house party on the island with a friend.
I am her very close friend but we do not stay together. I only noticed she was missing on Friday after several attempts to reach her on phone were not successful.
I reached out to our other friends and the story was the same.

I also got a calls from her sister then I decided to go look for her at home and her work place where she's learning fashion designing. On getting to her house, I got the information she left home since Friday for a party and that was the last heard from her.
Please anybody who happened to see her at the party or the venue or any where since that day should please reach out to us her friends via our Instagram @motunpweety @soft_meddycollections.
Her mother, a widow, is in a very bad state. Whoever is holding her, please have mercy."

No comments: